Friday, September 5, 2008

Argh! This close to bagging a swamp angler...

I've been stuck on that damn swamp angler part of the Bahamar Quest since, well, about 2 weeks after Bahamar has been released. So what, 4 months? Something like that.

No one in either of the clans I was in wanted to help me (though at least my first helped with 2 of the pioneering seal quests in part one, though I did the others solo as they quickly lost interest in Bahamar). And I never had much luck finding anyone else via broad that wanted to do it.

But tonight I was playing and someone was putting together a squad to kill it! Alas, I was in the middle of doing another quest in an instance (one of the dumb Ustiur farming quests) and by the time I was done, they had killed it. So I missed out. Sniff.

Heh. On my way there, though, I did actually get an item drop, the first I've ever gotten in Bahamar, period (and I've probably spend 15-20 hours there, getting the pioneering seals and the explorer memoes and boxes). Wee, a 84 polearm with no mods. So I can't even trade it in for chips.

No comments: