Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kaput goes my video card...

Sigh. My desktop's video card, and XFX 7600 GS, just died. While I was playing Sword, no less. 2 years almost to the day after my previous card, a 6600 GT croaked.

So I guess I won't be playing Sword much of late. I actually had been playing more, getting a little tired of LOTRO. Not that it's not fun, but it's a lot of work to play, Sword is nice in that you can semi-AFK and play while doing other stuff.

I've been playing with Karjalain, Grace, and my Elementalist. Karjalain is a lot of fun to play, but the other two are better at AFKing. So while they are all now up in their 90s, Karja is only 90th and the other two are near 96th.

I've only got one vet scroll left, so I dunno which one to Vet. Grace, I guess. I'd buy another, but what with needing a new video card and just paying for a lifetime LOTRO sub, I'm flat broke. And all the vis I have in game is going towards Claire. (Already bought the MP for Calyce)

No comments: